Posttrial Motions to Request a Court Amend its Paperwork to Accurately Reflect the Court’s Determination:

Motion for Resettlementrequest to clarify or correct the form of an order or judgment that does not correctly state the court’s decision

Motion for Relief from the Judgment (b)to correct a clerical mistake in the judgment which misrepresents the courts determination


[1]:  Black’s Law Dictionary Deluxe Tenth Edition by Henry Campbell Black & Editor in Chief Bryan A. Garner. ISBN: 978-0-314-62130-6


Back to All Motions

All Writs

All Orders

Rules of Procedure

Intro to Law

Please Support Our Fundraiser


Learn the System