Every U.S. public official is required to take a Constitutional Oath of Office. Here are some things you ought to know:
- Erasure of “Sovereign Immunity” Legal Defense – officers and lawmakers may be held accountable for violating civil rights.
- The 14th Amendment Guarantees Citizens AND non-Citizens “equal protection of the laws” – however it is up to the individual to express themselves via constituting a “reservation of rights.” This indicates to the officer that there is a respect for their fiduciary position as well.
- State Employees Swear to Uphold The U.S. Constitution and The State Constitution – bound beneath & to uphold often conflicting statutes which are expressed between the two. If an officer enforces a state law that violates your right, the state, county, city, &/or the officer may be liable, depending on the circumstances. See color of law crimes for more information.
- U.S. Embassies -designed to Protect the rights of people overseas AND stop wars.
Filing a false claim is a federal offense. Example of a Constitutional Oath of Enlistment:
When a soldier joins the military, they must perform an Oaths of Enlistment:
“I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).” 
United States Code
Title 18 – CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I – CRIMES
CHAPTER 79 – PERJURY
§ 1621. Perjury generally
(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;
is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States. 
: U.S. Army, “Army Values Oath of Enlistment“: https://www.army.mil/values/oath.html
: U.S. House of Representatives’ Office of Law Revision Counsel, “United States Code Title 18 – CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE PART I – CRIMES CHAPTER 79 – PERJURY § 1621. Perjury generally: http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=18+U.S.C.+1621+perjury&f=treesort&fq=true&num=5&hl=true&edition=prelim&granuleId=USC-prelim-title18-section1621
Like this website?
or donate via PayPal:
This website is being broadcast for First Amendment purposes courtesy of
Questions? Suggestion(s) for improvement? Want to offer financial support? Email Distance@WildWillpower.org. We look forward to hearing from you!