Page not finished. Plz return later.
These are much simpler to read than as they are found on the government’s websites and they include legal term definitions from Black’s Law Dictionary Deluxe Tenth Edition and Court Forms from UScourts.gov embedded into the rules where applicable:
- Rule 101- Scope; Definitions
- Rule 102- Purpose
- Rule 103- Rulings on Evidence
- Rule 104- Preliminary Questions
- Rule 105- Limiting Evidence that is Not Admissible Against Other Parties or for Other Purposes
- Rule 106- Remainder of or Related Writings or Recorded Statements
This section will be finished asap. First we must finish simplifying the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.